camera cozy

11:14 PM
i have turned into quite the sewer these past few months i must say. its been really fun learning new things. this past project was due to the fact that i need to make some stuff for my boss's daughters school fundraiser so i have to start working on ideas.

i have decided to make this little guy (see below) and then either the cosmetic bags or a cute little clutch. the fundraiser is in a few weeks so i really have to get my butt moving.

ipod/iphone/any phone/camera case.

again, i don't love the fabric but gotta make do with what flagstaff gives me.
..it didn't turn out perfect but for my first time it wasn't too bad :)

2 comments:

  1. cute! did you find the tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew? I've made the same one several times (for an ipod, and our GPS.) I also modified it to have not flap for my phone cover. :)
    good job, Jenna! Your skills are imroving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes I did! I love her site! I want to make more of her things :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.