dear flagstaff,

9:15 PM
happy anniversary!! you and i have now been together for 2 whole years today! i know that we were supposed to only have a temporary relationship but sometimes things change. it looks like we will be together for more time than expected and thats okay. i have learned more about myself in this time together than i would have ever imagined. you've taught me a lot. you taught me how to drive in the snow, how to enjoy .25 drinks on wednesdays, and actually experience what seasons look like. i've met some people that i can't believe i have spent my life not knowing and am sooo thankful they are finally in my life. and most importantly...you gave me the opportunity to leave my bubble and experience life. sometimes i know i complain and say i want to see other cities...but in the end i appreciate all that we've gone through. i'm excited to see what the next year has in store for us....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.