Dear Pinterest,

4:16 PM
Dear Pinterest,

After lots and lots of time i have finally forgiven you for not being around while i was engaged and getting married. I have forgiven you for not being able to show me the adorable engagement shoots with "Save the Date" on the soles of our shoes, the cute DIY wedding favors and my gosh all the chalk board signs! 

But now it is time for you to redeem yourself. 

I have thousands (yes, 3200 to be exact) of pins to make our new home my Pinterest wonderland where all my dreams come true! You have promised me a world where i truly believe that making your own "barn yard" table is as easy as 1,2,3! And how as long as i have a gallon of modge podge, there isn't anything that i can't create to make my walls pop! Oh, and we can't forget about all the chevron, making your own curtains, mason jar chandeliers and picture framed bathroom mirrors! Yes Pinterest, according to you, as long as i find a good chair for $7 on Craiglist or an antique shop, the possibilities are endless!

So buckle up! Because i expect nothing less than perfection from you and all your "DIY HOME" goodness!

Love,
Pinterest Junkie/Wanna-be DIYer

P.S.
Dear Etsy,
Don't think i have forgotten about you! When making my own stuff doesn't pan out…you'll be my perfect plan B and i'll  be paying someone else for that hand-made look! #notkidding




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.