Model Home

7:01 PM
So i am going to fast forward a bit in time and show you the video i took of our model home when we were first deciding if we would build a home or buy pre-owned. Let me preface you with that when i took this video that:
1) I thought i was pushing "pause" in each room and apparently was not. So please have mercy on my absolutely horrible video taking skills.
2) I never thought anyone would see this besides myself so it's very sloppy. 
3) Yes, i seriously thought Dane locked me out but apparently i don't know how to open a door ;)



We went with a lot of the same features in the model home but also scratched some stuff as well.

FYI: I think it's worth mentioning that today is exactly 60 DAYS since we signed our paperwork and picked our lot! A lot has happened in the past 60 days and my next few posts will be updating everyone with details and photos we took last week of the inside!!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.