back by popular demand!

4:01 PM
As many of you already know, Dane & I are building our first home. A few people have asked me why i haven't been documenting our process through this blog. If i am being honest…

 ...i just didn't think anyone cared to read/hear about how things are going. 

But then i was reminded that's kind of what i have been doing on Facebook (updating everyone with photos of the progression of our home) so i might as well bring this bad boy out of retirement.

So here we go! I have re-vamped this blog with a new look and i will update anyone who cares to read this with photos and details of the build of our FIRST HOME!

Once our house is completely built, then i will begin documenting all my "pinterest dreams" made to real life that have been so nicely and patiently waiting on my boards for quite some time now!


yes yes, there will be many #pinterestfails but i am ready!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.