Excitement!

6:56 PM
Day 65
This might just be my most exciting 
post to date!

…the plumping & wiring are all in! 
OH! And the bug/termite spray has been set! 

What? Are you telling me you are NOT pysched? Yeah, me either. It's been kind of a slow week on the house front. I feel like all the excitement from the framing being up last weekend has completely up-staged the minor stuff going on. I am told (by everyone EXCEPT our actual builder, go figure) that things seem to be moving really quickly.

*pause for rant*
I 100% understand that people are busy. I would assume building a house takes a lot of time, planning and effort. With that being said, if you are "Mr. Joe Builder" and you tell me that your "constantly" in contact with your clients, then i am going to expect constant communications. If you never bring forward that information then i am not going to be bothered that i have not heard from you in over a month! ugh.
*end rant*



I am told there is all sorts of fancy tubing going into our house to prevent bugs and all the gross stuff that comes along with them. Again, exciting stuff here people!

ahem.

I JUST WANT TO HANG PRETTY STUFF ALREADY!!

*end rant* :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.