A&A

8:09 PM
today dane and I got our save the date for ashlee bucher & adam lain's wedding. this will be the first wedding we get to go to as a married couple. I don't know if that makes a difference or not be it made me think about a few things
  1. I always hear that the entire time you are thinking "aww we should have done that!"
  2. looking at their save the date makes me miss planning our wedding.....a lot.
  3. when we go to their wedding dane and i will have been married 1 year 2 months and 2 weeks (weird.)
  4. how excited I am for them because they are fantastic people!
  5. dane and I are pretty lucky because ashlee didn't have to invite her brothers friends to the biggest day of her life and she did :)
  6. i miss planning our wedding (yeah yeah i know i said it twice but i really do haha)
...congrats ashlee! i am so happy for you! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.