Where the heck are you?!?!

11:16 PM
Day 95

Um…..hi.
Yes, i am still alive.

Dane and I have been so busy lately it's not even funny. 
(Hence, why i am creating this post at midnight)

THERE HAS BEEN OODLES OF STUFF GOING ON!!

I can't believe how much has changed in 2 whole weeks!!! Every time we go to the house there is not just one or two small things but MAJOR stuff completed! We have been given an "unofficial" closing date of Jan 8th!! I am trying very hard not to get my hopes but it's so exciting to think we could be moved in the house in a short few weeks!

So since my last update….

ALL THE CABINETS AND COUNTERTOPS ARE IN!!!
click photo for larger view

ALL CARPET AND FLOORING ARE DONE!!


KITCHEN SINK IS INSTALLED 
AND 
ALL 3 BATHROOMS ARE FINISHED!!!


THE DRIVE WAY AND PATIO ARE POURED!!!

Also all lighting and plumbing are finished. 
Seriously all that is left is the landscaping, putting in the appliances and MAJOR clean up!

I could scream i am so excited!!
(or did the excessive amount of exclamation points not give it away?)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.