HAPPY LOVE DAY

12:14 PM
dane and i don't REALLY celebrate valentines day. when we first started dating we did but now not so much. i am lucky enough that dane does so many sweet things throughout the year that i don't need one day a year for him to show me. plus dane and i HATE crowds! like really really hate crowds. anywhere you try and go there is just way to many people for my liking. we learned early that when we did celebrate it...i would just get annoyed and flustered by how many people were out or how long service took because it was so busy.

but i have to admit...i do get a little jealous when i see friends and family around me getting flowers or cute gifts sent to them. whenever i see that i just think about how our anniversary is exactly one month from v-day and then i don't mind. especially since this year we are going really BIG for our 1 year. so for now, it doesn't bother me.

i still have an amazing husband who shows me how much he loves and appreciates me all year long with cute texts, tickle fights/wrestle matches, and kisses all throughout the day.

...happy love day :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.