SPECS.

9:32 PM
the day I wish would never come has arrived.... 
i, jenna teresa eccles, officially wear glasses.

//insert desperately deep and scary music here//

who are those ADORABLE twins??
i hate that i have this melo-dramatic/childish few on wearing glasses. as if kids are going to throw pencils and start to call me four eyes. i only need to wear them for when i drive at night and occasionally at work when staring at the computer too long. i just can't get this stigma of being a nerd out of my head. in reality, a lot of my coworkers wear glasses so i don't know why i would care that i need to now.

...lets just add it to another thing that i can't explain about my psyche.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya Jenna. My glasses are on their way in, too. In a couple short weeks I'll be a four eyes right along with you. :)

    PS: You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.